A Boy Ate 3 Laundry Pods. This Is What Happened To His Lungs.

 

I never thought we’d see the day when this was actually a serious issue and we had to reach out to teenagers and adults to stop them from eating laundry detergent.

Apparently, the day is upon us…

Laundry Detergent Pod ingestion can cause serious injury and fatality.

Do NOT eat them and keep them out of reach of children and impaired adults.

No laundry pods were consumed in the making of this video.

The purpose of this video is to tell a story and educate.

This is based on a true story occurring January 2018, USA.

Please share this article so that it can prevent anyone else doing stupid sh*t like this…

Facebook Comments
Liked it? Take a second to support Bumfluffski on Patreon!